Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir
Dated : 28-NOV-2016 || Language : United Kingdom (English) || Source : Daily Mail Online
For More Information about vrindavan Click Here
The name Ballabgarh is named after Balram Singh, a Jat chief who held the surrounding country as a feudatory of Suraj Mal of Bharatpur, built the Nahar Singh Mahal fort and palace in 1739. In 1775 the estate was transferred by the Delhi emperor to Ajit Singh, whose son Bahadur Singh was recognised in 1803 as chief and built the town.
For More Information about ballabgarh Click Here